Robert Farrell has extensive experience in a wide range of real estate development phases including planning & development, project costing, construction, engineering, administration, contracts, entitlement, and asset management. He is a member of the State Bar of California and has many years of experience practicing real estate litigation and transactional law. Mr. Farrell is also a licensed California real estate broker and spearheads Focal Points new project development, ensuring smooth successful construction to completion.
- Managing Director | Centurion Partners, Newport Beach, CA
- Responsible for asset management, pre-development efforts, and legal affairs
- Worked on 33-story, ground up residential condominium
- Worked on ICON Hotel owned by Centurion-Canyon Johnson
- Oversaw wide range of pre-development activities at 16 million SF Miami WorldCenter
- Supervised rehabilitation of existing 210,000 SF facility for Orange County
- Conducted due diligence for hotel/residential/retail throughout California, Florida, Texas & Minnesota
- Senior Vice President/Development | PLC Commercial
- Oversaw development and leasing of a 350,000 SF. $80 million retail/entertainment center in Houston, Texas
- Managed all development, entitlement, design, construction & leasing of $90 million, 250,000 SF retail project in Raleigh, NC
- Performed site selection for retail entertainment centers in over 20 cities in the US
- Responsible for firms’ legal affairs
- Director of Major Commercial Loans | Robert M. Bass Group
- Managed department for rehabilitation, management, and disposition of $200 million in REO inventory
- Worked out $175 million loan portfolio of troubled multi-family, retail, and commercial properties in the U.S.
- University of Southern California, B.S. Finance
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Investments
- University of California at Irvine, Construction management and building systems